Energy Efficient Trane Furnaces
Earth Energy can help you determine the right size Trane Furnaces system for your home.
The first step is to conduct an analysis of your home’s heating and air conditioning needs. Earth Energy measures windows, doors, walls, and floors and checks the insulation, ductwork and building materials.
The second step is to analyze your comfort needs and the way you live in your home. With this information, Earth Energy can recommend the best system for your family.
Energy Efficient Trane Furnaces Wisconsin
EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT EVEN ON THE COLDEST DAYS
95% AFUE XV95
TWO-STAGE GAS FURNACE
You depend on your furnace to take care of your home and family’s heating needs. That’s exactly why we build Trane furnaces to be as durable and reliable as possible. Trane furnaces are quiet and cost less to operate with a high AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency).
The Trane 95 furnaces are so efficient that over 95% of the fuel you pay for is actually converted into heat for your home. And, the temperature control is precise, delivering a higher level of comfort. Wisconsin heating will provide clean, comfortable air even when the weather outside is frigid.
The perfect furnace for Wisconsin homes!
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV95 includes:
- Variable-speed blower
- Two-stage gas heat provides greater fuel efficiency and better comfort control
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R (™) mode
- Durable adaptive silicon Nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, In-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24-volt Fuse protects Controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Convertible to horizontal left
- AL29-4C Stainless Steel secondary Heat Exchanger
- Cleanable filter with spring-loaded filter rack
- ERV, humidifier and air cleaner compatible
YOU CAN REALLY FEEL – AND HEAR – THE DIFFERENCE A TRANE FURNACE MAKES
The heart of any furnace is the heat exchanger.Our patented aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and stainless-steel recuperative coil have been tested to the highest industry standards.
We cover the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner we guarantee that if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit. The furnace also has a full 10-Year Limited Warranty on all other functional parts.